Q. I purchased an adapter so that I could use one of your keyboards with my computer, and it is still not working. Is the keyboard defective?

<< Back

A. No, your keyboard is fine. In order to use a PS/2 keyboard with a USB computer, you need a converter (NOT an adapter). A converter actually includes a computer chip inside of the device, while an adapter does not. You can purchase a converter locally, or you can order one online.

  • My Account

    My Cart

  • Monthly Specials

  • Catalog

  • Testimonials

  • Our Blog / News

  • Class Room

  • Why Color?